Different technological solutions are available:
– micro-assembly of objects of sizes from a few nanometers to a few micrometers (optical fibers, microactuators, microsensors), via the NanoRobotic station which can control up to 4 6-axis robots.
– micro-manipulation of objects from a few nanometers to hundreds of microns in micro-mechanics (nanotubes, nanofibers / cellulose microfibers), in integrated optics and for medicine (manipulation of cells), via the MicroRobotex station (vacuum robotics ).
– nano-machining of all types of materials with an accuracy of a few nanometers (microactuators, micro-force sensors, micro-grippers).
– control of objects at the micrometer scale with a tailor-made vision system, making it possible to achieve subpixellic resolutions (3D reconstruction, active assembly of system in micro-optics / resonator, force measurement by phase measurement on micro – vernier).
– contactless roboticsolutions for the biomedical sector with the collaborative robot association.