– Phase noise bench (Symmetricom 5125A and FSWP (Rohde & Schwarz))
– Network analyzer up to 20 GHz
– EMC Receiver (electromagnetic compatibility)
– Spectrum analyzer up to 26 GHz
– Faraday cage
– ULISS: Ultra-stable Cryogenic Oscillator available for rental or purchase
All of the platform’s equipment is referenced on a Hydrogen MASER traceable on the International System.
We also provide RF, microwave or optical reference signals. These signals come from our cryogenic ULISS sapphire oscillators or from an ultrastable optical cavity.
For measurements with COFRAC certifications, we put you in touch with the Besançon time-frequency laboratory (LNE LTFB) which is accredited for the following measurements:
– phase noise, L(f) or Sphi
– short-term frequency stability (< 100 s), Allan's variance
– time interval
contact : email@example.com